Sunday, May 8, 2011

Update and Stuff



The day that I tend to dread is almost over. I love acknowledging my Mom and the amazing woman and mother that she is but this day is an in the face reminder every year that our family hasn't grown yet. I had a cry and talk with God last night while I was in the bathtub. Seems like my washroom is most definitely my prayer closet! I complained some and just asked Him to help me be strong and to trust and have hope and all of that. As I was finishing praying I had some verses come to mind.....


"You will keep him in perfect PEACE whose mind is stayed on You."


"For the Lord God is a sun and shield, He gives grace and glory, no GOOD THING will He withhold from them that walk uprightly."


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future."


The things I was praying for and asking Him about He reminded me through scripture are mine and they are what He wants for me too. Of course I have to do my part and trust and walk uprightly and keep my heart and mind stayed on the Lord and being true to Him. I am certainly learning alot through all of this! 


Chad knew today was going to be hard for me and he did the best thing he could have done this morning, asked me how I was and then hugged me as I cried a few tears. I am so incredibly blessed by that man!


I do have an update! I heard from the agency last week and we are now at #27 with 3 birthmoms who hadn't yet seen profiles. Encouraging! We moved up 3 spots in a month and should move up again right away.


Maybe next year I will be excited for this day...

No comments: