Monday, March 12, 2012

A Beautiful Day for Photos!

This week marks the two year anniversary of us being on the active waiting list for adoption. It is hard to believe that two years have gone by! In some ways it has flown by and in others it has been such a long wait. Of course we hoped to not see the two year mark, hoped we would have a baby before then, but apparently God has other plans. With it now being two years we had to redo our Intervention Records Check as well as our Criminal Records Check. We also decided that I would update our profile and have new copies made up.  So all afternoon today I worked on updating everything and we will send it to be printed this week. We need 6 copies done, I believe, and we want it to look professional, as our first one does.


Yesterday, in preparation for the updates I was doing today, we went to a park and took some photos. It was such a beautiful day! We had alot of fun and just enjoyed the sunshine and spending some special time together. I thought I would post a few of those photos here for those of you who don't have Facebook. Look at how dark my hair is! Yes, that is my natural color!






No comments: