Monday, January 5, 2015

This Year?!

I heard from the adoption agency today and I must say that I am feeling rather encouraged and hopeful that perhaps this will be the year that we add to our family. We are quite quickly moving up the list and with this update we are now number 38 on the list with 6 people on hold of us which means we will be at 32 once they come off. Yay!

I have started talking to Emma about how there will be a baby in our house one day. She told me that she will help me feed the baby when the baby's tummy is growling and "I really like babies!". Which is kind of funny to me because she has never been one to play with her dolls. I have the feeling that will all change once a baby is in the house though.

Perhaps this will be a big year in our family! I can't wait to see who our new little person is going to be!

I am so thankful that God's timing is perfect and will wait with hope and trust.

No comments: