Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Psalm 30



I was in the kitchen making breakfast this morning and realized at one point that I had a song going through my head. It is an old song, one that I haven't heard or sung in a very long time. It is also a passage from Psalm 30.


Thou hast turned my mourning into dancing for me;
  Thou hast put off my sackcloth;
Thou hast turned my mourning into dancing for me,
  And girded me with gladness;
To the end my glory may sing praise unto Thee,
  And not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto Thee forever.



A very nice way to start my day and such an excellent reminder of all that God has done and all I have to be thankful for. My prayer is that others will see the dancing, the gladness, hear the singing, see the thankfulness and will wonder what my story is. 

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hi Julie,
I just saw you had joined the following on my blog. Welcome! I have to admit to you that I am not very diligent to post stuff often, but you'll see something new once in a while. Thanks for stopping in!
Kristi