Friday, February 5, 2010

Inventory

We have been getting ready for inventory at the store for the last few weeks. It looks like we are finally ready for it and I am so glad because the other night I was dreaming about inventory, checking items for skus, making lists etc. It has been so exhausting mentally and physically and all of us will be so happy when it is over. I have been getting a few extra hours which is nice but my feet ache, my body is tired and my brain hurts! There is going to be an auditor there as well and with him a student so you know he will be even pickier and more thorough than if it was just him. How thankful I am to not be the manager! I just go in and do what is asked of me and then leave it there when I come home. So much preparation for a few hours of counting! Here's hoping we don't have to do it again this year! Here's looking forward to no more list writing or ticket printing! Here's to dreams full of happy thoughts instead of work!

Nothing insightful in this post. Too tired and brain-dead!

No comments: