Sunday, February 7, 2010

Next Project



Inventory is over! It all went well and I am so hoping that we won't have to do it again this year. So now it's on to the next project...


Cleansing. I started a cleanse today. It is a 7 day cleanse.  I have not been feeling 100% and know from some of my symptoms that it is time to do a cleanse. I also haven't really done anything like that since doing a fertility treatment last summer or having my surgery in November so I thought it would be a good idea to clean all the residue from the chemicals out of my system. I have done cleanses before but this one will be different because Chad is doing it with me! He will be one day behind as I started mine today and we just went and bought his kit today so he will start tomorrow. So it will be an interesting week. Hopefully our side effects won't be too bad and we will still be able to function or it could be a really long week! The first few days will be the hardest because usually you feel worse before you feel better but by the end of the week we should be feeling all cleaned up inside and ready for spring. And I am definitely looking forward to that!



No comments: