Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Actively Waiting



As of today we are officially on the active waiting list with the adoption agency! We are at #49 but as far as we know 8 of those couples will be coming off the list soon. That doesn't mean we will be picked 49th because we really could be picked at any time. So now we "actively wait". Not sure how to do that. Such an oxymoron that is! I am finally starting to feel excited and like it is okay now to start to hope and dream and plan a little more. We have even started to discuss names and, even though I don't want to set up a whole nursery yet, I know I will be picking little things up here and there when I see good sales. It's a little different not knowing how long we are going to have to wait but I guess there is no harm in actually doing some prep right?! In the meantime "actively waiting" to me means praying and living and hoping and praying some more!


I am going to be a mommy! And my Chad is going to be the most amazing daddy that ever was!

1 comment:

ErinH said...

Julie that is amazing. Congratulations who ever get you for parents will be very blessed.