Monday, December 12, 2011

Adoption Update



First of all an apology to those of you have been waiting for an update! It has been a long time since I have blogged. Not for lack of things to say as I have so much on my heart and mind right now. I haven't really had the time to sit and process through all of it enough to get it down here though so for today I will just give you an update on our status with the adoption and hopefully soon I will have time to sit and write about what's been on my heart.


The last update I had was as of last Monday, the 5th. We were then #17 on the list. Our profile had been out once in Calgary and was out in Edmonton as well. So not much movement but at least we moved up instead of staying in the same spot and it's good to know our profile has been going out.


Keep us in your prayers! I will admit that we both have been feeling a little impatient. Although we know it will all happen in God's way and God's time, and we wouldn't want it any other way, it is still really hard to wait with all the longing that is in our hearts. It will be 5 years in January since we started on this journey of trying to add to our family and 2 years in March since we went on the adoption waiting list. Oh to hold our little one and to finally be able to share the love that is in our hearts to give!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Julie, thanks for the update.

"Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life" (Prov. 13.12).

I like the second part of that proverb!

...Will continue praying.

Allan